To protect your investment, Carrier recommends using our factory trained technicians to start-up and commission all Carrier controls and equipment.
Carrier Commercial Service technicians have access to the most current service information developed by Carrier engineers, so you can be confident that your equipment is running safely, reliably and efficiently.
Extended parts and labor warranty are available when the start-up of a Carrier unit has been performed by a Carrier Service technician. In addition, we can provide seasonal start-up service for all HVAC equipment, regardless of manufacturer.
Start-up services offered for Carrier equipment include:
- Start-up of new equipment after installation
- Re-commissioning after seasonal shutdown or changes to your mechanical systems and controls
- Factory engineer support
- Pre-start-up checklist
- Owner training and familiarization
- Operations and maintenance manuals
Optional extended warranty:
- Provides uninterrupted protection
- Offers additional parts and labor coverage
- Performed by highly-trained and experienced technicians in direct contact with field and factory engineers
- Complements a Carrier factory start-up and preventive maintenance Service Agreement
- Commercial Equipment Start-Up Service (PDF - 318 KB)