Carrier’s National Repair Center specializes in rebuilding and refurbishing commercial and industrial chillers to extend their service life – to help avoid new capital expenditures.
Your local Carrier Commercial Service office will analyze your equipment, identify problems, and arrange for the unique services offered by Carrier’s National Service Center.
Centrally located in Houston, Texas, the Service Center can:
- Repair and rebuild screw and centrifugal chillers
- Refurbish rotating assemblies, including impellers, shafts, and drive trains
Special functions performed by the Service Center include:
- Balancing and non-destructive testing
- Custom fabrication and re-manufacture of replacement assemblies including heat exchangers and compressors
- Modernization, including modification of existing equipment