Aeroseal patented duct testing sealing technology is the most effective, affordable and viable method of sealing ductwork systems in commercial buildings. Duct sealing will reduce building energy costs, improve indoor air quality, and extend your system’s equipment life.
The Aeroseal system seals leaks in the air distribution ducts by injecting a fog of aerosolized sealant particles into a pressurized duct system. The particles stay suspended within the air stream and are not deposited on the duct surfaces until they reach the leaks.
Ductwork leakage rates in most commercial buildings exceed ASHRAE guidelines due to:
- Inferior workmanship
- Inadequately supported ductwork
- Torn and missing external duct wrap
- Improperly installed duct sealants
Vinyl polymer sealant is clean, safe, and guaranteed for 10 years:
- Produces no odors or gasses
- UL tested and approved
- Remains pliable and is not affected by vibration, humidity or temperature
Tight duct systems will:
- Lower electricity usage by reducing required system fan power
- Reduce entry of dust, contaminants, and excess humidity